Friday, July 29, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, good food and family, it doesn't get much better than that. My mom and dad always prepare the most amazing, traditional meal and serve it in the most beautifully decorated dining room. I like to arrive early so that I can help with the cooking and make happy memories with my parents cooking in the kitchen.

I arranged a few fresh flowers in small mason jars to add to the table decorations 




This was Vienne's first Thanksgiving, which was exciting for the entire family. It is so fun sharing all of our family traditions with a new member of the family, and watching her enjoy them as much as we all do.





It's tradition for dad and I to make the rolls together


















Vienne has definitely inherited our family's love of animals. Dorie came to dinner this year and Vienne got so excited every time she saw her. V was een brave enough to sneak in a few pets, Dorie wasn't so sure about Vienne ...


This year's Thanksgiving movie was The Good Dinosaur, it was ... definitely not my favorite Disney movie ... But I always love going to the movies on Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment