Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pretty in Print


I few months ago I was asked to be a contributor on our Delicious Reads book club blog.  I was so excited and honored to be asked and am loving this opportunity to share my love and interests with our many readers.

We have 7 lovely contributors, and we each have a different genre that we write about.  All my posts are about book styling, crafts, DIY and party decor using books.  It has been such a blast to come up with things to write about and create fun tutorials. 

I write an article once a month and publish it to the blog, so far I have written two posts and am working on my third, I call my series of articles Pretty in Print.

My first post was on
Click the link above to be taken to the full article


In this post I gave some very simple yet effective tips for styling visually interesting book cases.  I used my own book cases as one example of a unique way of organizing your books, I arranged mine by color and I absolutely love the way it looks



My second post was about
click the link above to be taken to the full article


In this post I did an easy step by step tutorial on how to wrap books in different wrapping papers to achieve any color scheme you are wanting, even if you don't have the correct color of books to create it.  It was so much fun to come up with different color combinations for different styles people might want in their homes.



It is so much fun to be a writer for this blog, I am excited about all the fun articles I have lined up.  I will be posting a little post on this blog every time I publish on Delicious Reads so you can see all the fun things I write about!

Thanks for reading
and happy blog hopping
xoxo

Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment