Friday, March 21, 2014

Third Annual Valentine's Tea

Every year I host a fun little valentine's tea party for my neices and nephew that live in Utah.  I have so much fun putting it together every year.  To see what I have done in the past click HERE and HERE.  I try to do a little something different every year, but I also enjoy reusing things I have bought or made in years passed.  My main goal is to make it a dream day for the kids, I try to think what would be the most magical thing to a child...Various candies on the table to much on all afternoon, cherries in our drinks, marshmallow hearts, cupcakes, grilled cheese sandwiches etc.
























My mom made these adorable heart themed veggies, aren't they just adorable?!




Bethy brought this amazing fruit cake



Lunch is served


The Griffin's brought the soup, it was so delicious.  It was gluten free, and it was the perfect tasting tomato soup and it was so creamy and just delightful all the way around.



Favorite quotes from the day:

Evie: : This is the best day evverrrrrr!

Sammy: Valentines is my new favorite holiday







After lunch we gathered in the family room to make some valentines.  I put a few decorations up to make it feel a little festive.  Sadly, I didn't get any photos of the cute valentines we made.



And I couldn't resist throwing in this awesome photo bomb .... 

Happy Valentines Day!



3 comments:

  1. This Valentine Tea was absolutely perfect! The food was delicious, buttery toasted cheese sandwiches and tasty tomato soup...the fruit cake was fabulous! The decorations were amazing and fun to enjoy while we ate and had time to really look closely. Everyone had such a goooood time! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You throw the most amazing Valentine parties! I laughed really hard at the photobomb! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete