Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Family: 2010


Well that time of year has come, time for the family photo for 2010. Bethy of course did another amazing job scouting out a totally awesome location and picking out a cool and unique color combination. We took our pictures down town next to this really neat gray striped wall that was near the rose wranger theater. She got some really good ones, and they, of course, will look very different and professional when she goes through and takes out the yellow lines and such but these were some of my favorites. I almost like the out takes better then the ones that turned out haha. The family photo gets harder every year since there are always more kids to make happy and there always seems to be a two year old that refuses to cooperate, no matter what you bribe them with.





Evie is my favorite in this one, total model strut.

Mike and Jenny are the best in this one. While we all notice what is going on they are the only ones that really seem to be concerned about it, mom's face is pretty good as well.

This one was almost there, but then take a close look at Ben "not touching" John haha

Once again Evie is my favorite in this picture, Nora is pretty funny to

There it is, the perfect picture.

Grand kids shoot, minus Sam who is too young to participate



I love that will wants his bear to participate in this picture as my dad attempts to bribe Evie to be good, it didn't really work ...



Ben and Andrew are my favorites in this captured memory



Nora loves to have her picture taken, and I must say she is quite the little model, she is an absolutely gorgeous little girl.





I can NOT believe how big these boys are getting they already look like teenagers! They are going to be little heart breakers for sure







Ben and Will are still adorable, they belong in baby gap magazines, they are just too precious.







Giving away the bribe that we put in his pockets ...





Very typical Jenny







Ricky was a little upset that he couldn't be in the grandkids photo so he is doing the same pose for his family photo shoot

Such a cute family! I can't wait to meet Burton Boy number 5! He is so lucky to be joining such an amazing family, Karin is an amazing mother to all her boys.



The artists that make all these fabulous pictures happen. The Madison's are the best!



My Turn

















After we were done and were driving home we saw these amazing clouds, I have never ever seen clouds like this in my life. SO NEAT!






I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST I COULD EVER EVER ASK FOR. I FEEL AMAZINGLY BLESSED EVERYDAY TO BELONG TO SUCH A WONDERFUL AND LOVING FAMILY, I LOVE YOU ALL.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you are gorgeous woman! I'm so proud of my "daughter". We just had our pics taken and this color combo was the runner up- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete